Thursday, September 13, 2012

6 Can Soup



You know me, I'm all about simple and easy recipes!  Being a woman that works full time, although I absolutely love to cook, I don't always have the time or energy.  This soup was perfect for one of those days!!  Took me 10 seconds to pour all of these cans in to a pot and then let it simmer until I felt the flavors were nice and blended.  Me and my husband served it with scoop tortilla chips, shredded cheddar cheese, and sour cream.  Yum yum yum!

Ingredients1 can of each:
Chicken broth
Chicken n' Rice soup
Ranch style beans
Corn, undrained
Rotel
Chicken breast, chunks

DirectionsPour all ingredients into a pot, simmering until warm and the flavors are mixed together nicely. (about 20 min or longer if you prefer)


Gluten free: just make sure to double check your chicken and rice soup (I used Progresso brand) and ranch style beans.


Recipe and photo found on creativitythroughfood.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment