Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Coming Soon...


I know that I am behind on posting (so busy lately, sorry!!), but I wanted to give you a quick update on what you have to look forward to! I have already tried all of these recipes (some were requests), but just have no time to actually post them this week. The recipes and my reviews will all be available to you by the end of next week. And I will tell you right now, every single one of them is excellent! I can't wait to hear your thoughts and experiences! :)

Zucchini Bread

Applesauce Bars

Egg-topped Soba Noodles

Omelet wraps

Homemade Guacamole




Also, I am currently looking for fun Fall or Halloween recipes!! I have a few already, but I am dying to try something new! If you have any you would like to share, please do! (or requests, too) I love this time of year for baking/cooking! So much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment