Monday, October 17, 2011

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Mug Cake


Gotta love super simple, fun and different yummies to try!! This was not only easy, but it was a fun Sunday night activity for me and my husband to do together. We each made our own mug cake so that he could use his flour and I mine. I recommend using a large mug because the cake expands and puffs up rather tall. That way you can enjoy it with ice cream on top instead of on the side! It was very tasty and rich! We definitely preferred it with vanilla ice cream on top. :)

Put into a mug:

1 egg + 3 TBSP brown sugar + 1/3 cup flour + 1TBSP softened butter + 3-4 TBSP mini chocolate chips.

Mix with a spoon and microwave for 1 1/2 - 2 minutes until set.

Enjoy with a dollop of ice cream!

Recipe by: Brooke McLay via blogs.babble.com/family-kitchen
(I got it off of pinterest.com)

Gluten free: use GF flour.

No comments:

Post a Comment